Skywind/Skyblivion to Skyrim integration idea

In a recent play-through of Skyrim, I have observed several things: 

If you kill Astrid and destroy the Dark Brotherhood, the leader of the Pentius Oculatus says that the Emperor will hear about you achievement, showing that it is extremely significant to the empire, and would get attention in Cyrodil.

As even the listener, no one in cities bothers to confront you, you are as a normal citizen.

If one was to be a mere member of the Dark Brotherhood, not the listener, and was to be captured by the Pentius Oculatus, then perhaps they would be sent to the imperial prisons in Cyrodil. Perhaps in torture, a mage accidentally casts the wrong spell, and send the Dragonborn  back in time to the age of the Oblivion Crisis and the Dragonborn, all of their items taken by their captors would have to start anew in Cyrodil, following the story of Oblivion.

Or perhaps they would be taken from the Imperial city's prison, first by carriage and then by boat, to the east, to Morrowind. It would also fit as the intro to Morrowind mentions that you were taken from the Imperial city's prison.

It could function as a way to bring your Skyrim character into the upcoming mods. I am fairly decent with the Creation kit, so if Skyblivion and Skywind act like say the Dragonborn DLC or Falskaar, it would not be difficult to model a small cell and a mage, then causing a transition to the starting cell of either mod. 

Any thoughts on the idea?

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

In Oblivion Martin is the Dragonborn, not the player.

I know, I am saying that as a way to migrate one's character, skills, look, etc. It can be used to move the save between the worlds. I use the term Dragonborn as it is a way to describe the player. 

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

I know, I am saying that as a way to migrate one's character, skills, look, etc. It can be used to move the save between the worlds. I use the term Dragonborn as it is a way to describe the player.

It seems like you're trying to make the transition seem believable and explainable through game mechanics, and to do that you would also need to make it mesh with the lore. Which it can't really.

It seems like you're trying to make the transition seem believable and explainable through game mechanics, and to do that you would also need to make it mesh with the lore. Which it can't really.

Not necessarily, the lore of Oblivion and Morrowind never specifies who the hero is, they do not have the soul of a dragon, but that can be explained simply by the fact that the Dragonborn's soul was lost in the process of spell-casting.

Not necessarily, the lore of Oblivion and Morrowind never specifies who the hero is, they do not have the soul of a dragon, but that can be explained simply by the fact that the Dragonborn's soul was lost in the process of spell-casting.

How would you explain getting back to Skyrim then?

Skyblivon and Skywind are remakes of the original Oblivon and Morrirwind game. The stories take place in different eras in Tamriels history, so it wouldn't make any sense to transfer your Skyrim character across the mods.

I am aware of the time difference, and I am not too concerned with lore, as it could be simply explained as a very talented apprentice mage casted the wrong spell while the Dragonborn was in the imperial prison, sending them back to the Oblivion Crisis or 3rd era.

How would you explain getting back to Skyrim then?

The spell wore off? I just think its a good idea to move your already created character to the new world and questline, not the other way around.