5820k vs. 4790k Which one?

This,

Skylake will be just another MS platform upgrade with no sense lol.

As long as intel does not get much of competition in the MS market, they can sit on theire lazy asses and do nohing.

They wont bring any 6 or 8 core cpu´s to ms platform any soon, because they dont have too.

Most of the hype is coming from the GPU side of the chip. Skylake will have 72 execution units which will be over twice as fast as the current Iris Pro 5200. Intel is finally joining the APU master race thanks to the push by AMD. AMD landed a majority of the next gen consoles which boosted AMD's market share. Intel's obviously a little jealous that they are loosing out on these major contracts in the market. That's why Broadwell and Skylake won't be anything super special CPU side. Intel's dumping R&D into their graphics architecture. Which to me is just them trying to catch up and e-peen the little guy. Problem with how that works is Intel doesn't know how to price competitively. Per example Broadwell is getting an EU boost from 40 to 48. The downside is only the high end "K" skews are getting the Iris Pro 6200. If you're buying a i5-5670k per example you're usually not buying it to game on its integrated graphics. Especially given its price point people usually can cover a decent discrete GPU. I guess these GPU advancements (along with an integrated fusion hub with Skylake) are really good improvements for products like the Macbook. Where Intel processors and their integrated graphics are used a majority of the time. I don't mind Intel bringing the competition to AMD because AMD will do what they do best.