Pentium e5200@3.1Ghz what gpu ? FPS mostly

gasoline

Hi i hope someone helps me out ... i have now a gigabyte 6450 oc´d to max in afterburner but its slow as **** ... what you guys think that cpu could handle ? i´ve been thinking about a 660 but thats going to be way too much for it ... any suggestions ? 

What is your budget? The 7770 is a good card for around $100

depends on the psu. the cpu will limit you to older games like cod so anything up to a 650/7770 would likely run well without bottlenecking although it will bounce with games like bfbc2, bf3.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

the psu doesnt really matter im changing it with the gpu i have an offbrand 300w psu that i dont even trsut that it will do 250w ... my bugdet is around 120 € = 150 dollars or so i think ... sorry forgot to mention that

Yeah for $150 You can pick up a 7770 and a Powersupply for around $150 Those are two examples I quickly pulled. You probably could change them to match $150 exact.

shite ... that psu is not availible in my country neither does the gpu ... doesnt matter ill find a psu with 450w +  that is 80plus and ill go for the aus version of the 7770 the msi and the gigabyte ones are ugly :D ... or maybe wait for the 750 ? :D 

Can't really comment on unreleased products as Linus would say. All I can say is, If you need a videocard right now, go with the 7770 if you are not getting one anytime soon you can wait and see. My guess is that it will defiantly outperform the 7770 but we will just have to find out and see.

think so too just no idea when and for how much ... otherwise thank you so much for help :) and cool profile ... name anthrax with a picture with james and dave :D