Game Choice Dilemma

sdhdok

So almost two weeks ago i created a thread asking for suggestions on which 3ds games i should get for Christmas.      

An update to that thread is that I've currently already chosen/got Alpha Sapphire, A link between worlds, Ocarina of time 3d and a pre oder of majora's mask 3ds.

My current dilemma is that i cannot decided the last game i want, I've basically narrowed it down to three games.

Fire emblem: Awakening, bravely default and super smash brothers.

My problem with fire emblem  is i'm really not a fan of strategy games i've seen some game play and i'm not that big of a fan of it, it is however one of the highest rated games on 3ds and i hear it has an easy mode that could help with my decision on whether or not to buy it(someone really needs to sell me on the idea.)

My problem with Bravely Default is that i hear the story really drops off about two thirds of the way through and the game becomes boring at that point. I've played a relatively similar game in final fantasy 3 for ds and i really enjoyed the story and the game play.

My Problem with smash brothers is that i don't know anyone else with a 3ds and i primarily play single player games and a multi player centric game like smash bros does seem less appealing to me.

For my sanity please someone help me decide. 

Or, don't buy another 3ds game and spend the money in the Steam sale, gotta think outside that box bud. :D

Already got a bunch of steam credit on my account, and another gift card on the way from my uncle, i'm all set when it comes to steam and PC games. And it's a relative buying me the game, they don't just want to give me money.

Already got a bunch of steam credit on my account, and another gift card on the way from my uncle, i'm all set when it comes to steam and PC games. And it's a relative buying me the game, they don't just want to give me money.

Ask for whichever sells for the most, sell it and buy something else with the money?

IDK man I'm clutching at straws here.