Guess the baby's name

Hanniblex

Just thought it would be funny to find out what people thought Linus II's was named.

My guess: Christopher "soft foam" Sebastian

Reason: He looks like a Chris. Don't you think so?

His name is........... : "Linux Sebastian" xD

There's another Linus Sebastian in the world?!?!?!

Impossible to guess' date=' although I've hinted at it in at least a couple of videos.[/quote']

Impossible?

New guess: 0101101010111010101010

Checkmate.

how bout lucas?

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Is it.. em.. Juan? If your son is called Juan then it has a pretty awesome name xD

Don't you guys think thats a little intrusive wanting to know what his childs name is plus you don't need to know if anything its a safety problem for his family.

Don't you guys think thats a little intrusive wanting to know what his childs name is plus you don't need to know if anything its a safety problem for his family.

I never said I wanted to know. We are just guessing at it. It's called having fun. Try it some time.Also Hanes has some nice boxer briefs for that wedgie.

I think it's better if we don't know it for many reasons about which Linus has already talked about. Still, my guess is Luke Skywalker :D

I don't really care about the name, but I thought it would be interesting to read some guesses. I'm not trying to find out the kids name. Please believe me.Awesome guess btw. Thanks for playing.

All that matters; Linus is a good father !

ccckx.jpg

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

If any one watches the big bang theory then

Penny"whats the big deal not knowing is part of the fun!"

Sheldon" "not knowing is part of the fun" what was that the motto of you comunnity college"

LMAO

We will know when we will just let baby linus live his life and deiced if he want to be popular or not.

what do you think linus would do if baby linus wants to use a mac and console to play games?

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

My Guess: Dr. Linus Tips Sebastian II.

Rig: CPU: 1x quad core potato(4.6GHz). Cooling: Iced Tea. GPU: AMD HDToaster. Motherboard: Asus "Stale Bread Extreme Edition". RAM: 2x 4GB sticks of 1600MHz celery. PSU: 650w Roborovski Hamster in wheel.  Storage: Many Floppy Disks. 

Ah, I don't really know. Maybe Daniel? LOL, I'm most likely (99.9%) wrong :P

MEH

Captain Underpants?

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

My Guess: Dr. Linus Tips Sebastian II.
What happens if he becomes a doctor? Does he become a Dr. Dr.?