UBISHIT Far Cry 4 doesn't start

Go to solution Solved by llWarFacell,

I can understand why you are pissed. I have spend 2 days trying to get it to work. I reinstalled everything by hand, as a admin and in windows 7 mode with no luck. I even formatted my game drive. Can you tell us if ubisoft could help you. 

I managed to fix it by myself it is an .dll error. You have to search for c:\windows\system32\D3DX9_43.dll, copy that file to a usb, restart and copy it again into the system32 folder. Problem fixed :D .. and guess what it was Ubisoft's fault.

Well, in my perspective I'm still the only one between both of us who is beeing friendly since I didn't insulted you as a "dick".

You came into the forum with rage, what the hell did you expect?

We get it, you're mad. Shit happens.

I often refrain from swearing on the forum, as even though it is not directly banned, using swear words too often is 100% banned. 

So, calm the hell down, take a calmer approach to this issue, and be nice to those helping you or they won't want to. 

I get very frustrated with assholes, pretty much making me not want to help you at all.

Just be thankful others are more forgiving.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

did you try to run it as admin? or run in the folder something like "x64" executable file or installer. just to update the dlls on farcy 4

I often refrain from swearing on the forum, as even though it is not directly banned, using swear words too often is 100% banned. 

So, calm the hell down, take a calmer approach to this issue, and be nice to those helping you or they won't want to. 

I get very frustrated with assholes, pretty much making me not want to help you at all.

Okey you want me to be mean? Here is something for you. Why the hell do you post in a topic where you obviously have no solution for, no advise or ANY other helpful comment? That is beeing mean not that what I did, someone tried to be funny but he wasn't so I said to him that either he stops commenting or starts helping.

Okey you want me to be mean? Here is something for you. Why the hell do you post in a topic where you obviously have no solution for, no advise or ANY other helpful comment? That is beeing mean not that what I did, someone tried to be funny but he wasn't so I said to him that either he stops commenting or starts helping.

Dude, everyone in this post has been trying to help you. Unfortunately, you have been difficult. Were giving you advice on different ways to fix the issue. You choose not to try them, and say things like ( I already tried that, or i have tried everything) There are 1000 solutions to 1 problem. Please, before making a rage post, think about the proper place to put this in, preferably the off topic section. That's where this belongs at this point.

If this post helped you, mark it as solved and give it a like - Always like seeing when someones issue has been solved. :)

I came in here with solutions, i even offered some, but you had to be an ass about it. 

If you are not going to accept the help then mark the topic as solved and move on from LTT because you are not welcome here. 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I came in here with solutions, i even offered some, but you had to be an ass about it. 

If you are not going to accept the help then mark the topic as solved and move on from LTT because you are not welcome here. 

Well, I don't see your solutions, anyway I fixed the problem myself.

I can understand why you are pissed. I have spend 2 days trying to get it to work. I reinstalled everything by hand, as a admin and in windows 7 mode with no luck. I even formatted my game drive. Can you tell us if ubisoft could help you. 

I managed to fix it by myself it is an .dll error. You have to search for c:\windows\system32\D3DX9_43.dll, copy that file to a usb, restart and copy it again into the system32 folder. Problem fixed :D .. and guess what it was Ubisoft's fault.

Not that i would be the first person to defend Ubisoft, but that would be the Direct3D driver. 

So, no. Not Ubisofts fault. 

Well, I don't see your solutions, anyway I fixed the problem myself.

See it now? 

Chill, chill.

Try running the game as admin, or going through the compatibility troublehooter

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

Not that i would be the first person to defend Ubisoft, but that would be the Direct3D driver. 

So, no. Not Ubisofts fault. 

See it now? 

Oh.. oh sorry.. then why are the only games which seem to have a problem only Ubisoft's?

Oh.. oh sorry.. then why are the only games which seem to have a problem only Ubisoft's?

If you played enough other games you would eventually run into the same problem with those ones. 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

Spoiler