Xbox one like PCI card?

AMDMike

So as anyone with an xbox one would know, you can plug the hdmi cable from your direct tv receiver and use the console as a pass through, is there any pci card that would allow me to watch tv on my second screen in window mode?

your wanting a tv tuner card i think

though im not sure of any that have hdmi output... some digging through google says the output will come from your gpu

http://www.amazon.com/Hauppauge-1196-WinTV-HVR-1250-PCI-E-Internal/dp/B0014YFC18/ref=sr_1_6?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1418800669&sr=1-6&keywords=tv+tuner

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

If your display has PiP (Picture in Picture) functionality it may be possible to do it using the display itself.

What display is being used?

Is sound being sent do the display or is it being played from your PC's audio out or from the TV box to some kind of receiver?

its a 42" tv for primary and an older AOC monitor for secondary.

Pretty sure Xbox doesnt have expansion slots, only cable attachments.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015