Linus Tech Tips Wikipedia Entry

Meh. Its more useful for the first hits on Google be the forum/YouTube channel. Could write an article on Linus Sebastian though :D

EDIT: He has his own section on the NCIX Wikipedia page!

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

Thiis page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.

:(

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

What about one for linustechtips.com ?

CPU: Intel i7 3750k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Poor MotherbordGigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H   GPU: EVGA GTX 650 ti |

Power Supply: Seasonic 650W G series | Monitor: HKC2612A Keyboard: Corsair K60  | Mouse: Func-MS3 Headset : Sony MDR - V6

Yeah if someone with good content writing skills can write about 2 paragragraphs, I think wikipedia won't say no. We could link that up with NCIX, etc.

Binoj D

Rather than  Linus Tech Tips Forum wikipedia it should be a Linus Media Group Wiki with mention of the forum.

The problem isn't whether or not it could exist, but whether anyone would write it well enough that it should exist.. It needs a sufficient amount of content without said content just feeling like padding, which seems to be the reason the previous LTT article got removed.

We should try and Make Linus Media Group a page and link it to NCIX and the other way round so it looks legit :)

And add Slick Linus and the team to it! XD

Rather than  Linus Tech Tips Forum wikipedia it should be a Linus Media Group Wiki with mention of the forum.

Cough Cough, already suggested that... XD great minds think alike :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?