sbs 2011 essentials error on setup

aj101202

i was trying to test sbs 2011 on vm and it just comes up with error during setup

(see below screenshot) as soon as i select a hard drive and press next i get this

post-6162-0-93127900-1371463675_thumb.pn

i have also tried on installing on an actual computer i get the same results

i have the error logs please see below:

post-6162-0-10306900-1371464298_thumb.pn

If anyone knows why this is happening i would be grateful 

My PC specs are CPU: 6700k @4.7Ghz Ram: 16GB Corsair RGB Pro GPU: RTX 2070  PSU: RM650 CPU cooler: corsair H150 Case: corsair Motherboard: ASUS Z270 Pro SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 EVOand SK Hynix 1TB

Well the error seams clear to me.

Partition size that you pick is bigger than the size of the drive or supported by the format or OS.

The problem can also be VM not supporting the OS properly., just something to keep in mind.

Well the error seams clear to me.

Partition size that you pick is bigger than the size of the drive or supported by the format or OS.

The problem can also be VM not supporting the OS properly., just something to keep in mind.

you dont get an option to select partition size just what disk you want to install on and also its not just with vm same error with actual pc

My PC specs are CPU: 6700k @4.7Ghz Ram: 16GB Corsair RGB Pro GPU: RTX 2070  PSU: RM650 CPU cooler: corsair H150 Case: corsair Motherboard: ASUS Z270 Pro SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 EVOand SK Hynix 1TB

thanks guys i got it working now. as usual thanks for quick reply's this is the best forum ever :)