Computer Acting Weird, BSOD Other Issues

So today I turned on my computer as normal, and I was using it last night and it was working just fine, just 2 days ago when I was using it, it was really windy outside and my power went out for a few seconds. When I turned it on it went to my ASUS Bios, my PC mode was set back to normal instead of ASUS Power mode or whatever, there is also a energy saving mode, so I put it back to the gaming optimized mode or what ever its called, then my PC booted as normal. When I got to the sign in page, where I put my password, it was normal as well, had my login background, then when I got to my desktop, Spotify had me logged out, this has never happened before, it will most of the time auto log me in, I clicked on Facebook to sign me in because I have my Spotify account linked to it, and nothing was happening. I then tried to open Google Chrome, again nothing happening. I then Googled how to fix it not opening and got google chrome to open, to find my google chrome bookmark less, it also said that google chrome did not shut down as it was intended to last time, but I did shut it down as it was last time, I also shut down my PC from the windows start screen, not by the power button. I then was like "It never hurts to restart the PC" when to the Windows 8.1 Start menu to find nothing there and a new background image then I had before, non of the tiles were there either. Once I clicked restart my PC turned off then turned on, then there was a short BSOD, then it turned off again, and stared up again. Now it is on a Windows 8 PC Auto Repair. Can anyone help?! 

Sounds like a problem I just had. I unplugged all of my drives (other than the optical drive and the OS drive) and I was able to get it to boot. It took a lot longer than normal, and Windows was not happy, but I still got it to boot so I could see the damage that was done (and it was bad).

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Sounds like a problem I just had. I unplugged all of my drives (other than the optical drive and the OS drive) and I was able to get it to boot. It took a lot longer than normal, and Windows was not happy, but I still got it to boot so I could see the damage that was done (and it was bad).

I've had the BSOD before once, got it fixed by doing something with the hard drive or something. Its weird, because I know when it gets unplugged or something, it goes to the BIOS for the first boot but not after that, this time its gone to the BIOS every time I've booted it.

Also I can't remember any other sites I would post on to get PC help, you know any? 

I've had the BSOD before once, got it fixed by doing something with the hard drive or something. Its weird, because I know when it gets unplugged or something, it goes to the BIOS for the first boot but not after that, this time its gone to the BIOS every time I've booted it.

Also I can't remember any other sites I would post on to get PC help, you know any? 

Overclock.net would really be the only other one I would even consider posting to.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Overclock.net would really be the only other one I would even consider posting to.

I mean my PC is on now, its acting really funny, for ex, when I take a Gyazo it opens up in IE not Chrome when it says Chrome is default browser, bookmarks are still gone, as well when I click links they either don't open or open in IE

I also lost a PS file I was working on last night I was working on it for 2 nights and saved it 2 nights ago before the power went out, after power went out and pc was back on the file was still there