Logitech G710+ LED keeps auto changing to bright.

Nasirdude3211
Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

Ha, funny thing is is just re installed windows 12 hours ago. Its fine without the software it works great. Guess ill just wait for an update. Thanks for the help though m8.

No problem, just make sure to mark the thread solved if all is well :)

My leds on my keyboard keep changing to the max brightness even though i choose the lowest settings on the board it self. I disabled allowing games to control illumination but still the issue arises. 

My leds on my keyboard keep changing to the max brightness even though i choose the lowest settings on the board it self. I disabled allowing games to control illumination but still the issue arises. 

When does it start suddenly lighting up? Startup of PC? Resuming from sleep etc?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

When does it start suddenly lighting up? Startup of PC? Resuming from sleep etc?

Both and when i launch the logitech gaming software.

Both and when i launch the logitech gaming software.

That sounds like something that would be so easily solved by a re-install of Windows. But I have had recent problems with Logitech's own software and I suggest you uninstall it completely first (then restart the PC) then do your usual array of things that would cause this problem.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

That sounds like something that would be so easily solved by a re-install of Windows. But I have had recent problems with Logitech's own software and I suggest you uninstall it completely first (then restart the PC) then do your usual array of things that would cause this problem.

Ha, funny thing is is just re installed windows 12 hours ago. Its fine without the software it works great. Guess ill just wait for an update. Thanks for the help though m8.

No problem, just make sure to mark the thread solved if all is well :)