What the crap is this?

xkelley0529

Iz not for u,,,

ha

It's overkill and looks ugly to some people (me included) but its opinion

And it's weird..

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Three independently cooled 980s in one unit.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

A stupid ridiculous 3 way SLI custom loop in a box.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

This has been mentioned before you're not the first one.

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

It is a pre-made radiator, waterblock, and GPU combo. 

It has the radiators and pumps in the top portion that have mounted waterblocks, on top quality GPUs.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

a 3000 dollar aio gpu cooler 

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

A stupid ridiculous 3 way SLI custom loop in a box.

Thats what I was thinking.

It is a pre-made radiator, waterblock, and GPU combo. 

It has the radiators and pumps in the top portion that have mounted waterblocks, on top quality GPUs.

Thank you for explaining where everything was because I couldn't figure this out.

Have any of you guys seen this before, on any card?

Youtube Channel: youtube.com/ExoGamer0529

Thats what I was thinking.

Thank you for explaining where everything was because I couldn't figure this out.

Have any of you guys seen this before, on any card?

It only comes with GTX 980s as shown.

JayzTwoCents will be releasing a world first review soon on YouTube. 

It only comes with GTX 980s as shown.

JayzTwoCents will be releasing a world first review soon on YouTube. 

I was more asking if it has ever been done on a different card.

Lol the suitcase looks like some ghetto transport solution

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

The real question is, what the crap is this? —> http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/268633-what-the-crap-is-this/ :P

EDIT: it's been — D E L E T E D —.

Edited by Geekazoid

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I was more asking if it has ever been done on a different card.

I guess. But you pay for the thing prebuilt with 980s. And the AIOs are made for 980s. So you would basically would have to remake the thing yourself to use other GPUs. 

I guess. But you pay for the thing prebuilt with 980s. And the AIOs are made for 980s. So you would basically would have to remake the thing yourself to use other GPUs. 

I mean has a product similiar to this one ever come out for say a 680? (Just for example)

I mean has a product similiar to this one ever come out for say a 680? (Just for example)

This is the first of it's kind. 

That is.. a really odd creation.  I priced doing it yourself.  You could do the same -concept- for around $1100 less, -but- you could do -actual- water cooling at the same time and have better performance than the, "G10 brackets, 3 cards, and 3 140 AIO's!" route.

As the title simply says, What is this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125727&cm_re=gtx_980-_-14-125-727-_-Product

If somebody knows the answer to this feel free to say it.

It's Gigabyte's Waterforce. But not just 1 card tho. It's a complete 3 way SLI GTX 980. WHICH IS STUPID IN MY OPINION. They should've sold the waterforce with separate gpus and maybe also available for custom loops. That'll be nice. Anyways, that's overkill for anyone who's not seriously gaming with quad 4K monitors.

Was this intended for lans or pro gaming? Like semi portable?

I think it's intended for overclockers running 4K Monitors. Not for someone using 1080p monitors.