Good laptop for gaming, coding and video editing

fababaa
Go to solution Solved by Flyguygamer,

Only one drive bay, but this would work if you don't need the odd. http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=387

e0d790ca48.jpg

668de112f3.jpg

Hey!I have an old laptop (the one I'm currently using right now) and I can't do anything with it anymore (like intense gaming).

So, I'd like to get your opinions on what are the best and cheapest (total budget of 900$-100$) laptops that will allow me to do some gaming, video editing and coding.

Some notes:

• Preferably get things from Amazon or any other website that ships to Europe
  • If you know any website that does custom built laptops, feel free to tell me
  • I intend to game at 1080p
  • I prefer a Quad-core CPU

I'm getting a laptop because I travel with it a lot, so it's easier to just get something portable

Thanks!

dude what

Looks good

Do you know how many drive bays it has? I'd like to add another HDD and a SSD (or at least just the SSD)

dude what

Looks good

Do you know how many drive bays it has? I'd like to add another HDD and a SSD (or at least just the SSD)

I think just the one, I would get the 8gb and then buy an ssd to replace the hdd. 

840 pro 120gb is $70 at bestbuy or a xlr8 or mx100 you can get a 240 for $120 or so I think.

I think just the one, I would get the 8gb and then buy an ssd to replace the hdd. 

840 pro 120gb is $70 at bestbuy or a xlr8 or mx100 you can get a 240 for $120 or so I think.

Only one? I'd really like to have the SSD and then another HDD (maybe a 2TB) for videos, movies and games

dude what

Only one? I'd really like to have the SSD and then another HDD (maybe a 2TB) for videos, movies and games

I think so, not sure. An external would work though. Call asus and ask or google it.

I think so, not sure. An external would work though. Call asus and ask or google it.

Ok thanks for the help

dude what

Only one drive bay, but this would work if you don't need the odd. http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=387

e0d790ca48.jpg

668de112f3.jpg

Thanks a lot, this looks really good

I don't need the DVD bay anyway so I really like the idea

Perfect.