PC Harem

Any of you guys just want to have as many desktops, laptops, tablets, etc as possible? I really got an addiction :> I got a beast desktop with latest graphics and that good stuff, an asus t100ta tablet/laptop for fun. Another 3 desktops from all the places and some even without cases just laying around and now I've been stuck with a desire for months now... I REALLY want a gaming laptop, but I REALLY don't need one :P

This is so hard, when I check out the prices and compare it to performance and desktops power I get so sad... ofc if i was rich I would buy all the pc's in the world, but sadly that isn't the CASE. 

Do you have any advice for me? Share your stories too! :3

Like League of Legends? Check out my YouTube Channel full of videos about LoL - youtube/makemikael

No. I don't have enough space for them. And how would I maintain all of them and/or use them?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

If you wont carry it around and game on it than please don't get it

Well if you don't need one why get one. Like you said you seem to have a "beast desktop" there would be no point in wasting money on a gaming laptop you don't need.

Use PCPartPicker, I mean it!

I just want A

• Better Phone
  • Bunch of part upgrades 
  • HTPC + Decent Home theatre audio 
  • Ultrabook or whatever it will be called after 2 years,when i start my uni life 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||