intel i3 4150 vs Pentium g3558

hey guys ! currently i have to make a decision between an intel i3 4150 and a pentium g3258.

the pc is for my dad and he only use the pc for Excel and Chrome in general (youtube in particular).

i have an idea of using it as a "nas" to backup games ecc

but my question is: is the integrated graphics worse than the i3 ? and will be enough to handle 1080p youtube videos ?

this is the current idea (fell free to suggest changes): http://i.imgur.com/5SBTKz2.png

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

Yes take the i3 and yes, those integrated graphics are enough

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

hey guys ! currently i have to make a decision between an intel i3 4150 and a pentium g3258.

the pc is for my dad and he only use the pc for Excel and Chrome in general (youtube in particular).

i have an idea of using it as a "nas" to backup games ecc

but my question is: is the integrated graphics worse than the i3 ? and will be enough to handle 1080p youtube videos ?

this is the current idea (fell free to suggest changes): http://i.imgur.com/5SBTKz2.png

I just built a new rig with that 4150 and the on-board graphics can handle minimal gaming and the YouTube easy. 

I just built a new rig with that 4150 and the on-board graphics can handle minimal gaming and the YouTube easy. 

if its intel hd grpahics 4600, then yes, you wont believe it but with these graphics I can get 15-20fps in BF3 in 1080p low without having too many explosions being displayed

if its intel hd grpahics 4600, then yes, you wont believe it but with these graphics I can get 15-20fps in BF3 in 1080p low without having too many explosions being displayed

I didn't see him mention he would be playing Battlefield on it? 

Yes take the i3 and yes, those integrated graphics are enough

but why the i3 ?

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

*Hyper-threading* I was also looking at the G3258, but I don't know from my own experience if it could handle those programs alone. I got my 4150 for the same price as a G3258 when it was on sale last week.