Best Website for 21:9 wallpapers?

Emkryan

The only site I know right now with a decent selection is Wallpaperscraft but it only takes high quality pictures and crops them to 2560x1080 and they end up looking stupid. Any good sites that have 2560x1080 that aren't a shitty hackjob? main subjects include: Cars, Computer stuff (obv), abstract and space related stuff.

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

The only site I know right now with a decent selection is Wallpaperscraft but it only takes high quality pictures and crops them to 2560x1080 and they end up looking stupid. Any good sites that have 2560x1080 that aren't a shitty hackjob? main subjects include: Cars, Computer stuff (obv), abstract and space related stuff.

Have you taken a look at mine? :)

Have you taken a look at mine? :)

what site?

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

http://wall.alphacoders.com/

The single best desktop background site ever.

For example - http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=151104

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number