AC Unity Save file

alphabeta

is there anyway to play with 2 save files at the same time !? Me and my brother wanna play it without any of us affecting the other :3

Erm... You mean like playing at the same time the same game on the same computer? Without buying the game twice?

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

Erm... You mean like playing at the same time the same game on the same computer? Without buying the game twice?

Yup just like Black flag and each AC Game or at least he can start a new save file without losing mine somehow 

No they mean having two playthroughs just having two save files. Since unity sucks so much you can't have more than one.

And no AFAIK you can't.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

No they mean having two playthroughs just having two save files. Since unity sucks so much you can't have more than one.

And no AFAIK you can't.

As he said :D

And no AFAIK you can't.

Holy shit my balls dropped off when i read this. I knew unity is a joke, but no more then one save file. Wtff ubisoft realy need to get their shit together.

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen