Performance issues with second monitor

Dualsi

I just bought a second monitor, and I watch twitch while I play games and stuff. The problem is that I get avarage 45 fps (with drops of 17 and such) when I try to watch twitch on my second monitor. And everyone says that they have no issues when having a second monitor. I read in a thread in here that if you turn off aero those problems get solved, but I have Windows 8 and aero was replaced by "Modern UI", so, Do I have to deactivate that? 

PC specs: Sager NP8268, GTX880m w/ 8 GB DDR5 VM, i7-4810MQ 2.8/3.8 GHz, IC Diamond Thermal Compound, 16GB RAM at 1600 MHz 2x8, 256 GB Crucial M550 series mSATA3 SSD, 1TB 7200rpm HD, Killer Wireless, Bluetooth 4.0. Window 8.1 (Because W7 was more expensive)

twitch itself is demanding if you play games while watching it.

So, is it normal having this performance issues, or is there any solution?

PC specs: Sager NP8268, GTX880m w/ 8 GB DDR5 VM, i7-4810MQ 2.8/3.8 GHz, IC Diamond Thermal Compound, 16GB RAM at 1600 MHz 2x8, 256 GB Crucial M550 series mSATA3 SSD, 1TB 7200rpm HD, Killer Wireless, Bluetooth 4.0. Window 8.1 (Because W7 was more expensive)

So, is it normal having this performance issues, or is there any solution?

Depends on your configuration.

My setup is there, and the weird thing is that I have the 880m, and people with cards like the 650 and stuff said they had no issues at all. Can my pc really not handle this?

My setup is there, and the weird thing is that I have the 880m, and people with cards like the 650 and stuff said they had no issues at all. Can my pc really not handle this?

Laptop versions of gpu are slower.

And please use quote.

Laptop versions of gpu are slower.

And please use quote.

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html 

It would seem that mine is more powerful than a 650, but ok, I guess if my computer can't handle it, i'll just accept it. Thanks for the help anyway. <3