What is the best mining currency for sli gtx 690s (4 cores)?

What is the best mining currency for an sli gtx 690 (4 cores) that will get me the most profit? I already have them and electricity is free. Dont worry about threir heat output, they are watercooled. I would also mine with the cpu if i can i74770k. Can you tell me your recomended coin, and how much will i make per day, and if you have a config for gtx 690s if possible, (but not needed). ty

Currently no currency is good currency. The only way you're getting any profit is with Asic cards, heck even AMD cards aren't as favoured anymore.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

If I were you I would fold, as that is put to good and you likely wont be profiting anyway with mining (don't quote me on that though)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

What is the best mining currency for an sli gtx 690 (4 cores) that will get me the most profit? I already have them and electricity is free. Dont worry about threir heat output, they are watercooled. I would also mine with the cpu if i can i74770k. Can you tell me your recomended coin, and how much will i make per day, and if you have a config for gtx 690s if possible, (but not needed). ty

738-1-1321790219.jpg

Mining Iron ore in Skyrim, then transmuting it into gold :)

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Currency farming in MMO's is probably a lot more profitable than coin mining with a GPU these days.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Crypto Currency Mining is basically dead right now, if you did it I say like 8 months ago, it'd be worth it. Right now it's probably very difficult.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

All the people saying crypto mining is dead, lmao.

OP, go mine X11 or Scrypt-N as that's to do with GPU/CPU and no ASICs are made for them.

Hey.

Yeah based on my friends suggestions I'd suggest X11 aswell. Darkcoin or something along the lines

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

All the people saying crypto mining is dead, lmao.

OP, go mine X11 or Scrypt-N as that's to do with GPU/CPU and no ASICs are made for them.

What is the money that i will make per day?

Yeah based on my friends suggestions I'd suggest X11 aswell. Darkcoin or something along the lines

What is the dollars per day that I will make?

Hello ,

let me explain a few things:

Nvidia gpu are not the best for mining the only one best now for gpu mining and low budget and W is the 750ti

You wont be able to make profit , mining is not for making profit is for helping a coin you think thats its ideas are exellent and need to succed....

The current difficulty of mining is too high , you will not be able to make anything , especially most people use ASCIS miners or scrypt miners with TH of power --- but either this will do anything , due to the fact you wont be seeing any profit since the cost of the miner is too high and the difficulty is high too

Trying new platforms and new coins will make some difference rather than mining a specific coin- you can join multipool

I now recommend you folding and mining together - since you can help the community and might be able in the future make some money

or

Buy bitcoins

or

If you  have free time start searching on bitcointalk new coins to mine and you think their ideas are good - ( low difficulty ) - but maybe this coins are spams -( YOU NEVER KNOW )

Hello ,

let me explain a few things:

Nvidia gpu are not the best for mining the only one best now for gpu mining and low budget and W is the 750ti

You wont be able to make profit , mining is not for making profit is for helping a coin you think thats its ideas are exellent and need to succed....

The current difficulty of mining is too high , you will not be able to make anything , especially most people use ASCIS miners or scrypt miners with TH of power --- but either this will do anything , due to the fact you wont be seeing any profit since the cost of the miner is too high and the difficulty is high too

Trying new platforms and new coins will make some difference rather than mining a specific coin- you can join multipool

I now recommend you folding and mining together - since you can help the community and might be able in the future make some money

or

Buy bitcoins

or

If you have free time start searching on bitcointalk new coins to mine and you think their ideas are good - ( low difficulty ) - but maybe this coins are spams -( YOU NEVER KNOW )

Some people really missunderstood me, i dont want to get the money of the cards, i just want to make some money, to buy steam games for example.

Some people really missunderstood me, i dont want to get the money of the cards, i just want to make some money, to buy steam games for example.

Ok ,

Ofcourse steam games are cheap but what i said also accounts to your needs

Maybe you could afford a game on a $2.99 sale every two month or so, wouldn't go much further than that.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.