A lot of new pics! - Project Snowflake [scratch build]

Nerdwall

Pretty cool for a temp build, the cpu block in particular look real nice in there. 

yeah the white on the fittings looks amazing!!!

• 3 months later...

Hello again!

It´s been a while since last time a made a post here, more than two months actually, and I want to start by apologize. I never gave much information about why I suddenly stopped posting, but I will try to explain as much as possible now!

I started this project way back in December of last year and I had a vision about how I wanted to create my own “ultimate case” and build a really cool system in it. That´s still my vision. The only thing that´s changed is me taking reality into my calculations. So this is still very much happening and I´m more optimistic than ever right now about the outcome of the project. I really hope that you are still interested and want to finish this with me.

So, what happened? It´s really quite simple, I had no time and no space in my everyday life to work on this project during this semester and had to prioritize school and my relationship. Luckily I survived both those things and had my last exam before summer just a few days ago. Now I have lots of time and, since I´m at my parents’ house for a few week now, also a lot of space and better tools.

Because so much has changed since the start of this project and also this thread here on the forums, I decided to start a new one with more up to date information. My thought is that this will make it easier for new readers to come along, not having to dig through a lot of old irrelevant posts. I hope to see you there as well.

/Axel

LINK TO NEW THREAD

CPU: Intel i7 4770K | Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus VI Impact | Minne: 16GB A-Data XPG DDR3 | Chassi: Corsair 250D | GPU: Gigabyte GTX780 Ghz + EK-FC780 GTX WF3 | SSD: Seagate 600 480GB x2 RAID0 | PSU: XFX XTR 650W | Kylning: Koolance CPU380i, Koolance PMP-300, HW Black Ice 240mm + HW Black Ice 120mm | Mus: Logitech G600 | Tangentbord: FUNC KB-460 | Skärm: Philips 272C4QPJKAB 1440p 60Hz | Headset: Sony MDR-V6