Need help with SSD, I'm getting scared '_'

l3utters

SO I've got this problem. My PC was on for the whole night as I was busy with downloads on South Africa's shitty internet. The morning I left early to go work for my uncle and left the PC on so downloads could finish. While this was going on I saw no problems with the computer. So I came back after work and was using the computer when I got this error on Google Chrome. Every time I tried loading a video or gif I would get the "aw snap" error. (Adding this if it may be relevant) I tried a bunch of solutions like testing if apps might cause this with no fix so I decided to uninstall and reinstall chrome itself. I did this and the error stopped appearing. At the same time I decided to reinstall Razer synapse as I was getting this error everytime I booted my PC that was not causing the program from working but was getting extremely irritating. I reinstalled it and was prompted to restart my system. I did this and now the problem started. In my system I have a OCZ Vertex 450 256GB ssd and a 1TB seagate HDD. The ssd is used as the main boot drive and is running windows 8 while I also had windows 7 was on the hdd. So the continue with the problem I was rebooting the PC when I noticed that the loading screen was the one from windows 7 and booting itself took longer then usual. The PC booted into windows 7 and thus my older hhd. I restarted the PC and went into the BIOS the check if the drive was detected and surely enough it wasn't. After this I tried multiple solutions found online also switching SATA cables and port on the mobo.

So I'm sitting here with a hopefully non-broken SSD not booting and don't no what to do with it. Any help would be appreciated.

Ps. Excuse the bad english and It's my second language. 

its dead... i dont know.im joking

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

• Is the SSD plugged into SATA port 0?
  • Have you updated the BIOS?
  • Have you tried only having your SSD plugged in and nothing else?
  • Have you swapped out components etc to make sure nothing else is at fault?

Also, I sympathise with the internet situation, I was recently in Cape Town and had to endure a grand download speed of 0.5Mbps which was pretty abysmal. However, had a great time overall so that made up for it. Still trying to find decent Biltong in the UK though...

Compatible with Windows 95