A bit of help in Unity java?

Meowingtonhaxor

I'm not familiar enough with unityscript to know for sure, and I'm not sure how your rocks are created/stored, but it sounds to me like all the rocks might have the same reference.

Example to demonstrate the concept

// the array here contains the same object in all placesvar obj = new Object();var array = {obj, obj, obj};// the array here contains multiple different objectsvar array = {new Object(), new Object(), new Object()};

Sorry if this isn't related to your issue and not helpful :P

I'm not familiar enough with unityscript to know for sure, and I'm not sure how your rocks are created/stored, but it sounds to me like all the rocks might have the same reference.

Example to demonstrate the concept

// the array here contains the same object in all placesvar obj = new Object();var array = {obj, obj, obj};// the array here contains multiple different objectsvar array = {new Object(), new Object(), new Object()};

Sorry if this isn't related to your issue and not helpful :P

I think it's actually the fact that it is destroying the object it is connected to. And all those rocks are connected to the same pair of scripts. Know a way to work around this?

Made a working script with the help of the maker of Slender, AlucardJ. Thanks for all your help guys!