WTF no CM for Moto G XT1032 ?

I/O

Tried installing Lollipop on my Moto G to find out that Cyanogenmod is not supported on Moto G XT 1032 phones but it does support other Moto G phones WTF this sucks. Just a heads up guy's.

Tried installing Lollipop on my Moto G to find out that Cyanogenmod is not supported on Moto G XT 1032 phones but it does support other Moto G phones WTF this sucks. Just a heads up guy's.

Thats the LTE model right? I think this model is less popular because of its late release and higher price tag, and the lack of popularity makes less demand for roms.

Thats the LTE model right? I think this model is less popular because of its late release and higher price tag, and the lack of popularity makes less demand for roms.

No it got 3G HSPA+ and no LTE for $150. Don't have LTE coverage where I live so no big loss.

No it got 3G HSPA+ and no LTE for $150. Don't have LTE coverage where I live so no big loss.

Huh, That must be the EU model, because I have the US model and its the XT1034. If that's the case, I'n not sure why that one doesn't have CM available for it.

Huh, That must be the EU model, because I have the US model and its the XT1034. If that's the case, I'n not sure why that one doesn't have CM available for it.

I don't know I live in Canada but it's a Telus Phone so being Telus ... "not great for service" it would not surprise me that it is not supported for use with unofficial apps. I guess the SM will work on the 1032 using the XT 1034 ROM but some people got stuck at the boot loader so I do not want to chance bricking my phone and having to go back to my dreadful iphone 4s LOL. I hate ios and 3.5" display with 326PPI is just way to some to make good use of. 

I don't know I live in Canada but it's a Telus Phone so being Telus ... "not great for service" it would not surprise me that it is not supported for use with unofficial apps.

Yeah, that must be the "non US" model then. It supports different network bands, but thats about it. The lack of CM must just be the community not caring enough to make separate ROM's, but this would be a problem with all non US models. I was a Verizon user for a long time, so I know how it feels to not have 3rd party support for devices.

Yeah, that must be the "non US" model then. It supports different network bands, but thats about it. The lack of CM must just be the community not caring enough to make separate ROM's, but this would be a problem with all non US models. I was a Verizon user for a long time, so I know how it feels to not have 3rd party support for devices.

Oh well just have to wait for the official release of Android 5.0 so no big deal.