asus vs benq

ShakeThat

Hello guys i was wondering wich one should i get, asus vg248qe or benq XL2430T Thanks

now i am playing mostly cs go so i think i would benefit more from a tn panel, and those are probably the best at their price ranges 

I dont think you should get either, you should get a nice IPS monitor instead.

Damn straight! ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I've got the XL2430T, don't regret the purchase.

I dont think you should get either, you should get a nice IPS monitor instead.

Are you going to do this in every thread? Seriously? Not your money, not your decision. Some of us prefer higher refresh rates over IPS monitors. In truth, I played Tomb Raider on a 4k IPS display worth $2,500AUD, and thought it was a TN Panel. In fact, it was asking about the 144Hz monitors on display that the guys at the PCCG booth tried drawing my eye toward this 4k monitor that wasn't even for sale yet. I, and many others, don't find the colours that much better in game

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

I've got the XL2430T, don't regret the purchase.

Are you going to do this in every thread? Seriously? Not your money, not your decision. Some of us prefer higher refresh rates over IPS monitors. In truth, I played Tomb Raider on a 4k IPS display worth $2,500AUD, and thought it was a TN Panel. In fact, it was asking about the 144Hz monitors on display that the guys at the PCCG booth tried drawing my eye toward this 4k monitor that wasn't even for sale yet. I, and many others, don't find the colours that much better in game

When people post on the forums asking for people opinions am I not aloud to give mine? I prefer IPS over TN therefore I always suggest it. Just because you cant tell the difference doesnt mean others cant. I will continue to post whatever I want and theres nothing you can do about it. The main reason people that buy 144Hz monitors do so because they believe it will help them in gaming, while true a vast majority of the time. It will really only benefit pro league players who dont pay for it in the first place

When people post on the forums asking for people opinions am I not aloud to give mine? I prefer IPS over TN therefore I always suggest it. Just because you cant tell the difference doesnt mean others cant. I will continue to post whatever I want and theres nothing you can do about it. The main reason people that buy 144Hz monitors do so because they believe it will help them in gaming, while true a vast majority of the time. It will really only benefit pro league players who dont pay for it in the first place

IDN2pzD.gif

@OP

what type of panel to get depends on what you're doing with it. Plain and simple

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

What type of panel to get depends on what you're doing with it. Plain and simple

How many times have I seen that on here now?

post-14986-0-60604200-1417739536.jpg

:D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Actually I've noticed the difference in almost all of my games. I struggled to deal with how bad the motion looks on 60Hz panels since making the change. Plenty of non-pro players I know who've also bought high refresh rate monitors feel the same way.

That's beside the point though. The point is, OP was specifically asking for advice on a particular set of monitors. As I said, when it's you spending the money, fine, buy whatever type of panel you want. When it's someone else who wants something in particular, when it's someone else spending the money, your opinion on TN vs. IPS isn't needed, nor welcome. Not everyone wants the same thing you do

1PK56aMuzV50PMrxtK.gif

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Actually I've noticed the difference in almost all of my games. I struggled to deal with how bad the motion looks on 60Hz panels since making the change. Plenty of non-pro players I know who've also bought high refresh rate monitors feel the same way.

That's beside the point though. The point is, OP was specifically asking for advice on a particular set of monitors. As I said, when it's you spending the money, fine, buy whatever type of panel you want. When it's someone else who wants something in particular, when it's someone else spending the money, your opinion on TN vs. IPS isn't needed, nor welcome. Not everyone wants the same thing you do

I dont know how extensive OPs knowledge is and he could easily have been easily bought into the 120/144hz hype with out knowing if that exactly what he wants. He may not have known the difference between TN vs IPS. My comment could have went 2 ways. He could have responded saying he definitely wants a 120/144hz monitor and knows what he would be sacrificing for that, or he would ask what I mweant and I could enlighten him and thus he may change his mind

Or MVA.

Just get a corsair monitor and be done with it!

/s

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

wow guys chill xD i actually want a tn panel, and i'm going with benq, but thanks everyone ;)