Monitor with USB Hub/Throughout and atachable flip/mousepad

ThomasterXXL

Hello, I'm at my wits end, so I'll make this short:

What I need is a monitor that I can put on my lap to which I can attach a mouse and a small keyboard via a Hub or something.

It would be best if you could somehow attach a keyboard to a plate and still have some space for a small mouse on that plate, while the plate is somehow connected to the Monitor so you can "close" it for easy carrying. Being able to secure it, so it doesn't open unintentionally would be helpful, but isn't needed. I'm fine with makeshift-solutions as long as they don't require skill to make and aren't too expensive. I only don't want to carry every component individually and I want the monitor to stand on a shaky and uneven surface (my lap).

I don't want a Laptop, because I can't afford that shit. I'm not Bill fucking Gates and I already have a decent computer that works perfectly fine and has everything I need on it.

What I want is to simply plug in a monitor-keyboard-mouse combo into my computer, so I can sit on my bed while using my computer. I'm not going to leave my room anyway and I'd prefer it, if I didn't have to sit on the same rock hard chair for ten hours straight.

Thanks in advance for your help and laptops are overpriced and retarded.

So what you're saying is you want a laptop with the actual pc hardware (only screen, keyboard and mouse)
At this moment I have never seen a retail solution to this but you can always put it together yourself.

What first comes to mind is a monitor attached to a wall mounted monitor arm. This screen has a usb hub so you can plug you're mouse and keyboard in it.

Then for the keyboard + mouse pas you can either put your keyboard on your lap and mouse pad + mouse beside you.
OR
Try to get a keyboard wall mount that can holds your keyboard and mouse.

yeah that literally does not exist, so you would have to make it yourself

Why not just get a wireless keyboard and mouse? maybe use a cheap tablet with remote desktop, 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Remote Desktop or any kind of Streaming would make the experience unbearable for me and a wireless keyboard might be a good solution, but it's already nearly impossible to find a proper (btw I'm German) 60/75% keyboard with a DE-layout, much less one with some kind of evil wireless wizardry...
And when I have to have USB for the keyboard anyway, I might as well have a USB-mouse.

I've thought about a mounted solution, but sadly I'll most likely be moving and moving stuff around for the next few years, so it can't be something "immovable". It should still be less effort than simply moving the table with computer and everything to the bed.