Will this build work?

I need to know if A This motherboard is upgradeable somewhere down the line i will be buying a top end FX CPU And putting it in there As well as SLI The GTX 760(GTX760 Is my Fav)

I am a youtuber, I do some ammouts of editing and hosting I do not need to know what to go with i need to know if this is upgradeable as such i need input i am also undesided on the case i want a nice case one that is very upgradeable and has very good airflow as i intend to overclock and I will be doing water cooling in the future (first CPU now and then GPU)

Will the fans fit the case will they do the job (I have the four SP120 for the Water cooler as i hear those are the best for that job

Please Post below with your overall opinions based on the fact that my buget is ONLY a max of 2000$ NZD As i will be buying it part by part

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Zackey_TNT/saved/cx3scf

I am new so provide any info i might need to know about Thanks

Your frendly non native english computer noob.

Personally, I would cheap out on all of the components except for the CPU and GPU. In your case, you're wasting too much money in your storage solutions and unnecessary parts like thermal paste and fans. Let me tweak it for you @Zackey_TNT. I'll be back in a few minutes.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

@Zackey_TNT

Build is a bit overbudget but it can easily solve by swapping the case, lower HDD storage, and maybe swap out the RAM with another brand as well.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($479.00 @ PC Force) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 280L 122.5 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($178.00 @ Paradigm PCs) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($225.00 @ PC Force) 
Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($109.95 @ Computer Lounge) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $332.00) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($159.00 @ PC Force) 
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($178.25 @ PB Technologies) 
Total: $2068.20
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-02 22:17 NZDT+1300

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

I would get a cheaper watercooler like a h100i or another again I don't know the prices in your country.

Intersting But i wanted to go for AMD since i will not be able to keep upgradeing to a CPU that cost's 600$ everytime I,E New i7 However isnt the socket (The one this runs that CPU) Out of date and that is the top of the line CPU for that socket?

@vern021

Intersting But i wanted to go for AMD since i will not be able to keep upgradeing to a CPU that cost's 600$ everytime I,E New i7 However isnt the socket (The one this runs out) Out of date and that is the top of the line CPU for that socket?

@vern021

Intel processors are beasts in video rendering performance. Besides, it would probably take 7 years or more in order to even classify it as outdated. Even though there will be a new socket, the performance difference isn't very significant to upgrade. Even some of our forum members here still have the sandy bridge platform and they don't experience significant bottlenecks(never seen a member complained about it even once). :D

Spoiler

@vern021 Even so. What about the case fans? And where is the fans for the Water cooler i wanted push pull :P

For case fans, you can buy noctuas if you want. Unfortunately, I think you can't push-pull on my given case since it's already fit. I wouldn't be so concerned with not having a push-pull config if my CPU fans very SP optmized. :D

Spoiler

@vern021 Im sorry im fairly new and do not understand what a "Noctua" is What would be the best termal paste too? The one that is pre aplyed or aftermarket ones? As for the fans for the water cooler are the ones on there already good?

@vern021 Im sorry im fairly new and do not understand what a "Noctua" is What would be the best termal paste too? The one that is pre aplyed or aftermarket ones? As for the fans for the water cooler are the ones on there already good?

It's ok. :D The Noctua fans are the fans that Linus is fanboying about. xD They're really great at pushing air even at low RPMs. As for the thermal paste, I wouldn't worry too much about that since NZXT does have good thermal paste. If you really want to get an aftermarket thermal paste (but I don't), you can look at the Arctic Silver 5 or the Innovation Cooling Diamond. ;)

Spoiler

Also The SSD Is better i take it then Samsung?

The Samsung 850 Pro is the fastest SSD but I wouldn't pay for that unless I'm really desperate for speed. The MX100 is a good budget-wise SSD. The 840 EVO is also a good choice. 

Spoiler

The Samsung 850 Pro is the fastest SSD but I wouldn't pay for that unless I'm really desperate for speed. The MX100 is a good budget-wise SSD. The 840 EVO is also a good choice. 

I see Well then, very well i will go for what you got As for the fans. What kind of fans should i get? SP or AF? And what moddel would you recommend

I see Well then, very well i will go for what you got As for the fans. What kind of fans should i get? SP or AF? And what moddel would you recommend

SP fans is mostly used for restrictive cases while AF fans are more on to airflow. Personally I'll only buy two NF-A14(probably industrial if in budget) since there's no significant difference between having the stock fans and aftermarket ones.

Spoiler

@vern021 Where do i get the thermal paste dose it come with the case? or the cooler?

It comes pre-applied(?) with the cooler. :D

Spoiler

@vern021 Well thank you i will be buying that instead of the other one I will require help when i do get this computer to build it i hope the forum is this friendly next time Thank you good sir