Msi Gtx 650 1GB Oc

TheEducatedGamer
Go to solution Solved by j.dirona,

start at +30 Mhz core clock then run Valley benchmark or Heaven benchmark, if it is stable bring it up by 10 Mhz and repeat until it isn't stable anymore, then downclock a bit from where you were and let the benchmark run all night to make sure you are stable (then do the same thing for your memory overclock)

i want to overclock my gpu but not sure what clock speeds i should put. I have msi afterbunner.

Pc specs

Msi 970A-G43

Corsair Rm750

Pratriot Viper 4gb

Amd FX-6300

Gtx 650

TheEducatedGamer

start at +30 Mhz core clock then run Valley benchmark or Heaven benchmark, if it is stable bring it up by 10 Mhz and repeat until it isn't stable anymore, then downclock a bit from where you were and let the benchmark run all night to make sure you are stable (then do the same thing for your memory overclock)

Please use http://pcpartpicker.com/ for everybodones sake!

and quote me if you want me to see a reply please :)

pewpewpewphysicslazers!!!

okay i will try this

TheEducatedGamer