[US Amazon Prime] Samsung 240GB EVO $99, SanDisk Extreme Pro 240GB $129.99

kraxe_tk

Guys, here is the lowest price I have seen.  Which one to get?   EVO http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E3W1726/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

SanDisk http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KHRYRNM/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Nice deals, I'd get the EVO from those 2, just for the price. The performance junkies will appreciate the Sandisk Extreme Pro more.

I have an EVO and it works wonderfully.

I do notice the advertised 10 year warranty on the sandisk.

I personally would go for whichever has the longest warrranty.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

For most uses I would recommend that you buy the Samsung one, unless you really need the little bit extra reliability/speed.

Decided on the SanDisk, can't beat the 10 year warranty.  Although I can't imagine this drive tech will keep up with future drives tech 10 years from now.