Sooo, how long will it take for someone to Root the Xbox One?

Ethnod

With MS being totally arrogant and insisting on this always on line thing and with Kinect 2.0 being closer to our big brother nightmare than anything else before....

How long before someone cracks the Xbox One right open, and makes it so you can play online regardless of what they want?

Where you placing your money? I'm betting that if they thought they were pissing off hackers before they are going to be in for a rude awakening now

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Its already happened OOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOO SPOOKY!!!

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Every console gets nodded to play pirated games within weeks of it coming out, Microsofts current strategy will neither accelerate nor decelerate that process.

I'm scared now

You should be, the NSA and Kinect are ONE and they are always watching 

tumblr_mn80y0rvf81rrlcfno1_500.jpg

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Looks like I will be having nightmares today :(

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

If I thought this were true if honestly just buy one to start at intently while fapping. If they NSA is gonna invade my privacy that much, I'm hoping to make it as uncomfortable for them as possible.

If I thought this were true if honestly just buy one to start at intently while fapping. If they NSA is gonna invade my privacy that much, I'm hoping to make it as uncomfortable for them as possible.

Lol my plan exactly

Looks like I will be having nightmares today :(

And they will watch while you have one 

That's it I am destroying every Xbox one in Earth

That red camera thingy looks like the eye of the Terminator... Creepy.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

This response from the Kinect if you do that.

Its already happened OOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOO SPOOKY!!!

What its actually happened or you just taking the piss? :)

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

That red camera thingy looks like the eye of the Terminator... Creepy.

its supposed to be from 2001 a space odessy

What its actually happened or you just taking the piss? :)

I was joking

That's it I am destroying every Xbox one in Earth

You are lucky they are only sold to certain countries :D

I would be surprised if someone didn't install windows or linux on one at launch. It's an X86 chip, soo... 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I would be surprised if someone didn't install windows or linux on one at launch. It's an X86 chip, soo... 

Too late. It's already running Windows. Microsoft said that themselves.

You are lucky they are only sold to certain countries :D

I wish I could understand Japanese so that I don't have to worry about PS4 if it actually doesn't sell well and force Sony to not release it in the western regions which could also mean "NO MORE TRANSLATIONS FOR JRPG's". My world would crumble if that would ever to happen.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Like this

I was looking for this one but i couldnt find it

I was looking for this one but i couldnt find it

It was simple all you had to do is say "XBOX search the Internet for jokes of you "

It was simple all you had to do is say "XBOX search the Internet for jokes of you "

I want to get one just to go on team speak and yell out XBOX OFF!!! and laugh

Too late. It's already running Windows. Microsoft said that themselves.

I'm talking 7 though ¬_¬

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Every console gets nodded to play pirated games within weeks of it coming out, Microsofts current strategy will neither accelerate nor decelerate that process.

Sorry but it took a long time before they managed this with the PS3. It was multiple years. I believe it was a flaw with the slim that finally enabled them to crack it. 

I think we will see "emulators" for both xbone and ps4 pretty quick. (even though its not really emulation)

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

Sorry but it took a long time before they managed this with the PS3. It was multiple years. I believe it was a flaw with the slim that finally enabled them to crack it. 

I think we will see "emulators" for both xbone and ps4 pretty quick. (even though its not really emulation)

PS3 was an exception because it used the weird processor so it was more difficult and because sony is boss.

The XBOX will probably be able to play games without an always on internet in no time. But i cant see people being able to play pirated games online. PS4 FTW! lol

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.