Portable Liquid Cooled (AIO) Desktop With Screen

Hey everyone, Just wanted to show you my portable gaming rig. It's not the smallest out there, but it's the smallest I could find with AIO liquid cooled GPU and CPU. Also a full sized 850w atx power supply. I love this case! It measures about 17" x 13" x 4.5". I think it's the closest thing yet to a console killer with full sized components and efficient cooling. I got an LCD controller from ebay and attached an old 17" laptop screen to the side for an all in one package Let me know what you think. 

Also sorry for the supper shaky potato cam lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PIlqwx7Vzc&list=UU6luYatoNOXUyFsSyHRemdw

Nice, also potato cam isn't that bad but the unbalanced sound is more of a problem. Btw do you have a protector for the screen? Seems a bit unsafe without a cover.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

Nice, also potato cam isn't that bad but the unbalanced sound is more of a problem. Btw do you have a protector for the screen? Seems a bit unsafe without a cover.

The screen sits flat on the case when transporting and it's up against a padded wall (meant for laptop) when in bag. I really do need to find a better bag though. I was initially considering making it more like a traditional laptop with the screen closing on the case, but I wanted the option of having it stand up "desktop" style and also wanted the smallish screen closer to me when it is laying down.

I wanted to do something similar to this on my new system, I couldn't find a decent 1080p monitor under 21 in. though. Well done!

Looks great also, a few of these 'portable' builds look messy sometimes.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.