Euro Truck Simulator 2?

SeanAngelo

Well the game is on sale on steam for £2.74 and I really wanna get the game as it's quite realistic but I don't have a steering wheel :(

Do you guys recommend me playing it on the keyboard? I'm not too sure if it'll be as good :P

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Yes I really advise you to buy it at that price. :) I sometimes play it (with a keyboard) and it still works fine. It's a really beautiful game, go for it! :)

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

I play it with my xbox 360 controller and that works fine!

i have an xbox 360 controller but no receiver for pc :( i'm gonna buy one anyway.

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Well the game is on sale on steam for £2.74 and I really wanna get the game as it's quite realistic but I don't have a steering wheel :(

Do you guys recommend me playing it on the keyboard? I'm not too sure if it'll be as good :P

playing it on keyboard really doesnt work for me.... i use my logitech G27 and i feel like a trucker 

ummm that does not sound as good as it did in my head

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

i have an xbox 360 controller but no receiver for pc :( i'm gonna buy one anyway.

I have a controller with cord. That's the easiest way! ;)

I actually prefer to use my mouse in that game to steer. But for the cheap price you might as well get it and find out what works for you.

I've almost bought a G27 wheel a couple of times, but I don't want to spend the money on it.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

What do you mean by no receiver? Don't they have a USB plug on the end? At least my sister's one does.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I play it with keyboard. Not as nice but still good

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I have a controller with cord. That's the easiest way! ;)

wait, i have a wire that connects to the xbox that charges it but i dont know if that will work?

I actually prefer to use my mouse in that game to steer. But for the cheap price you might as well get it and find out what works for you.

I've almost bought a G27 wheel a couple of times, but I don't want to spend the money on it.

i'm about to buy it now, ill see how it goes :)

What do you mean by no receiver? Don't they have a USB plug on the end? At least my sister's one does.

mine is a wireless one, so it needs a receiver to plug into my computer so it can receive the signal from the controller to my computer.

i do have a wire with a usb connection that i bought to originally charge the controller when i had no batteries, do you think that will work with my computer if i plug the usb at the back?

Old Rig

mine is a wireless one, so it needs a receiver to plug into my computer so it can receive the signal from the controller to my computer.

Ah okay. :)

I do have a wire with a usb connection that i bought to originally charge the controller when i had no batteries, do you think that will work with my computer if i plug the usb at the back?

Well, don't see why not. Give it a whirl and see what happens. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I play on the Keyboard and sitll have a real fun time with the game. I tried playing it with my mouse but there are so many buttons in the game that I disliked having to switch between my controller and KB all the time. Steering with the KB can be a bit annyoing because you find yourself tapping a and d to stay on the road, but it's still a fun and relaxing experience.

Buy the game now when it's sp cheap and then get a nice racing wheel to really play it proper when you have the funds.

wait, i have a wire that connects to the xbox that charges it but i dont know if that will work?

i'm about to buy it now, ill see how it goes :)

i do have a wire with a usb connection that i bought to originally charge the controller when i had no batteries, do you think that will work with my computer if i plug the usb at the back?

The problem by me with that wire is that the xbox 360 turns on and not the controller for the computer.

Buy the game now when it's sp cheap and then get a nice racing wheel to really play it proper when you have the funds.

bought the game, ill play on the kb and save money and hopefully buy the logitech g27

The problem by me with that wire is that the xbox 360 turns on and not the controller for the computer.

i tried it and it doesnt work, the computer wont recognize it :(

Old Rig

bought the game, ill play on the kb and save money and hopefully buy the logitech g27

i tried it and it doesnt work, the computer wont recognize it :(

Yes i said it. I have one with cord. I bought mine for €25.

Yes i said it. I have one with cord. I bought mine for €25.

is it a wired controller or do u use wireless with a receiver?

Old Rig

is it a wired controller or do u use wireless with a receiver?

It is a wired one with no receiver or something.

You can either use a wired Xbox 360 controller or a Wireless 360 controller with the Wireless receiver for Windows. The play and charge cable for wireless pads doesn't send a data signal it only transmits power (for the intent of charging) another option if you like the feel of Xbox controllers over PS style is the Xbox One controller which works wired with any micro usb cable.