Dual Arm Monitor Stand + Different Sized Monitors

TheFalseHuman

Hi,

I plan on getting two monitors, one 27 inches, the other 24 inches.

As I was looking for a dual monitor arm stand, it appears that many lacked height adjust for individual monitors. I imagine using a dual arm that has the monitors at the same height would look weird, or are the VESA mount positioned so that all monitors, no matter the size, would be aligned on the same level?

Can any of you recommend a cheap dual monitor arm with individual height adjust?

Thanks

CPU: 5820K GPU: Gigabyte G1 970 RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Mobo: EVGA m-ATX Cooler: Corsair H100i Case: Xigmatek Aquila PSU: NZXT 700W Monitors: 2 x Wasabi Mango (1440p)

Do you play Go/Baduk/Weiqi? I am AGA 4D.

"We do not shop by brand, we shop by what delivers us the best performance, features and quality for the money we're spending" - Linus (Techquickie)

Here is one i remember seeing by silverstone. Not sure how good it is though.

http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=412

That's the one reviewed by Linus, I believe. However, this is over $200 TT_TT too expensive

CPU: 5820K GPU: Gigabyte G1 970 RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Mobo: EVGA m-ATX Cooler: Corsair H100i Case: Xigmatek Aquila PSU: NZXT 700W Monitors: 2 x Wasabi Mango (1440p)

Do you play Go/Baduk/Weiqi? I am AGA 4D.

"We do not shop by brand, we shop by what delivers us the best performance, features and quality for the money we're spending" - Linus (Techquickie)

That's the one reviewed by Linus, I believe. However, this is over $200 TT_TT too expensive

i guess thats where i saw it.

Blarg

I own it and it's very solidly built.  Problem you'd have is that it is rated up to 24 inch so your 27 inch might be problematic.  You'd probably have to find an adjustable stand like this that supports 27 inch although I don't know of any. 

EDIT:  Actually, it's overkill, but what about the one Wendell uses?  Not sure on pricing though...

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

Wendell uses these I believe:

http://spaceco.com/sa_monitor_solutions.php?prod_id=8&page_prod_id=8

But they are really expensive, a few hundred dollars each.

I am looking at getting this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00OZUJ6M4/?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=APLJ5AXPSKRV0

If it's not available where you are then just look for gas powered arms.

As for the size restriction, that one would have you covered but I need to find out if I can put a 32" on it(if it is within the weight limit). I reckon you can put bigger ones on. You just have to watch the dimensions for multi monitors to avoid hitting/overlap(i.e. If too big it won't fit)