Just installed Cyanogenmod on a tmobile galaxy s4 and not able to connect to networks

tengarp
Go to solution Solved by DGPC,

Umm, sorry I am running 11.0 its probably the stabe version seeing as this was downloading using the installer and not manually

Oh I haven't used the installer before I'm clueless haha :) the safe bet would be to flash your old ROM and try and do it manually to make sure everything is still working

I just installed cyanogen mod onto my tmobile galaxy s4 but for some reason it is unable to connect to any wifi networks and it is unable to get mobile data, both of which it could before. Any help is much appreciated!

CPU i5 3570k @ 4.5GHz Motherboard MSI Z77A-G43 RAM 16GB Patriot Somthingortheother GPU XFX 7870 GHz Edition Case Corsair Vengeance C-70 Black Storage 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k + 1tb Seagate HDD PSU Corsair HX650  

Displays 2 old 1080p Acer and Samsung ones Cooling Corsair H60

† TTCF Member †

Are you running a nightly? Or stable? Couple more details would be good

Umm, sorry I am running 11.0 its probably the stabe version seeing as this was downloading using the installer and not manually

CPU i5 3570k @ 4.5GHz Motherboard MSI Z77A-G43 RAM 16GB Patriot Somthingortheother GPU XFX 7870 GHz Edition Case Corsair Vengeance C-70 Black Storage 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k + 1tb Seagate HDD PSU Corsair HX650  

† TTCF Member †

Oh I haven't used the installer before I'm clueless haha :) the safe bet would be to flash your old ROM and try and do it manually to make sure everything is still working

ok well do you have any site where i could start with that? 

† TTCF Member †

All of the t-mobile GS4 ROMs (looks like they don't have a stable out for CM11): https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=jfltetmo&type=

oh ok thanks a bunch!

† TTCF Member †

Do you have a link to the s4 factory images?

Do you have a link to the s4 factory images?

I've never flashed back to the original firmware since I don't prefer touchwiz, so I don't want to give a link I can't fully trust since I haven't tried it. Once again, though, it depends on whether you have the north american or international one as well as the carrier. I'm sure if you google it you'll get results. In fact...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=galaxy+s4+stock+rom

I've never flashed back to the original firmware since I don't prefer touchwiz, so I don't want to give a link I can't fully trust since I haven't tried it. Once again, though, it depends on whether you have the north american or international one as well as the carrier. I'm sure if you google it you'll get results. In fact...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=galaxy+s4+stock+rom

I couldn't find tmobile s4 images for my dad, he had stability issues with cm11. I love cm11s on my OnePlus One.

I couldn't find tmobile s4 images for my dad, he had stability issues with cm11. I love cm11s on my OnePlus One.

GalaxyS4root.com LOOKS pretty legit and has tmobile versions but I can in no way confirm its legitimacy