Graphene May Improve Fuel Cells

ionbasa

completely disagree....

Science it essentially 3 subject:

Chemistry

Physic 

Biology 

which all overlap each other in often more than one fashion, is often how your looking at something to which section it falls into.

although they blend and close over at times they are different and individual in their own right. none of them are a sub-set of another. 

1280px-The_Scientific_Universe.png

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

completely disagree....

Science it essentially 3 subject:

Chemistry

Physic 

Biology 

which all overlap each other in often more than one fashion, is often how your looking at something to which section it falls into.

although they blend and close over at times they are different and individual in their own right. none of them are a sub-set of another. 

nope... go into the correct scale with either of those, and you realise its all just physics. nothing else. ever.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

nope... go into the correct scale with either of those, and you realise its all just physics. nothing else. ever.

I going to agree to simply disagree :P

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

I going to agree to simply disagree :P

You cant do that with science, but I can't be bothered atm so have it your way, just know it's wrong :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

You cant do that with science, but I can't be bothered atm so have it your way, just know it's wrong :)

true I only doing it because your never going to see that your wrong so why waste my time. 

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!