best upgrade for €100

Fassive

im helping a friend with his pc its just a regular work pc you have on schools and stuff so whats the best upgrade he can get for €100

he's going to use it for light games like csgo and tf2 so it doesnt have to be op-op.

thx for the help,

What is his specs? Honestly please list out the specs if you wanna ask for a upgrade opinion. It is very subjective. For example, if he didnt had a case for his computer the best upgrade would be a case.... 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Well link the specs?

What is his specs? Honestly please list out the specs if you wanna ask for a upgrade opinion. It is very subjective. For example, if he didnt had a case for his computer the best upgrade would be a case.... 

dont know the specs there is no gpu thats all i know

eidit: ive got more info hes not going to use it for gaming but for a minecraft server and stuff he has 4gb of ram...

dont know the specs there is no gpu thats all i know

eidit: ive got more info hes not going to use it for gaming but for a minecraft server and stuff he has 4gb of ram...

A ram upgrade... get 8gb of ram. So you'll end up having 12 gbs of ram for server

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

A ram upgrade... get 8gb of ram. So you'll end up having 12 gbs of ram for server

If hes gonna use it for hosting a server i'd also say get 8gb of ram

thx guys