Unexplained noise coming from headset

DJToaster

Hey, It's my first post here, and I am really confused by my problem.
All of a sudden, about every ten minutes or so, I hear a sound come through my speakers. It doesn't sound like feedback or an audio glitch, It sounds like a prerecorded sound, It has heavy base and kind of sounds like a mix between the noise a sheet of metal would make if you shook it, and some mild water effects. It just happened as I typed this, It seems to travel from the left ear to the right, and does sound underwater, not muffled, but the kind of base and noise you'd expect from something underwater. I currently have Chrome, Steam and Skype open.

Edit: I have only found one other report of this on the web (I don't own FTL)

My headphones make a weird sound when someone slams a door. :L

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

It could be having a problem with the ground, try a different port on your computer, or change the quality in the sound settings.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

I don't think this is a connection problem, It sounds like a prerecorded file, and seems to be from steam

^ or the illuminati perhaps?

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []