Need replacements for IE80 cables

SirRoderick

Recently one of the channels on the IE80's is giving up, doesn't seem to be a problem with the actual earpieces but the cable. I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to get my hands on replacement cables. I would not mind getting better ones, the quality was always slightly suspect on these to begin with anyway, but I'll be damned if I'm shelling out for homeopathic silver cables with gluten-free chi points.

So really, any thoughts are welcome :)

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I'm pretty sure edzel uses that(or the ie800) ask him. Myself i don't know

edit:this looks legit http://headphonespares.sennheiser.co.uk/portable-headphones/ie-80 but idk

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

You could get a new cable direct from sennheiser and they actually sell one with a mic and controls as well. It says it's for the ie 8i I think but it works perfectly on my ie 80s.

You could get a new cable direct from sennheiser and they actually sell one with a mic and controls as well. It says it's for the ie 8i I think but it works perfectly on my ie 80s.

Turns out that's the best idea, yeah. Otherwise my only options are cheap cables or ones made of precious metals x3

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.