What should I get?

applesuxD

I am gonna buy a new phone in this weekend and I don't know what to get

I have these two options

Lg G3

And

Sony Z3

All I want is some suggestions from you guys what other phones that have launched and are launching in December

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

I would get the LG, but that Sony has a better camera

Personal preference really

First Build:

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Black          GPU: MSI R9 270 Gaming@1050/1500         CPU: i5 4570          Motherboard: ASUS H81I Plus          PSU: Corsair CX600          RAM: 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport XT         Cooling: 230mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Intake; Corsair AF140 Rear Exuast; 2x120mm Stock Case Fans Top Exuast        Storage: WD Blue 1TB          OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit

Z3 all the way :D

EDIT: G3 is notorious for having screen problems (it seems they rushed a major 1440p phone to the market), and it SHOULD have a weaker battery compared to a Z3 (since Z3 has a 1080p screen!) :D The size is also different (but G3 has that bezel-less design :D

Any other options?

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

Any other options?

HTC One M8, m8 or One Plus One, or Nexus 5

I have an iPhone 6+ and really like it. *cowers under the rain of hate*

I have an iPhone 6+ and really like it. *cowers under the rain of hate*

Haha I won't hate it but I'm used to android features :P helps a lot in multitask

Your username says as much.

Haha jus fk the specs :P

HTC One M8, m8 or One Plus One, or Nexus 5

ngl I just can't take you seriously with that profile pic

"Rawr XD"

Definitely Sony Z3.

The z4 look like a significat update to z3

I'm kinda stuck whether I should wait or not :(

If you can wait for the Z4 otherwise get the Z3, I own a G3 and its a great phone, but its up to your preference and the Battery life isn't bad on the G3, people watch early reviews and think thats that, but the battery takes time to learn how you use the phone and how it has improved with updates

Can't quote because the forum is apparently having issues with me, probably a problem on my side though

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

If you can wait for the Z4 otherwise get the Z3, I own a G3 and its a great phone, but its up to your preference and the Battery life isn't bad on the G3, people watch early reviews and think thats that, but the battery takes time to learn how you use the phone and how it has improved with updates

Can't quote because the forum is apparently having issues with me, probably a problem on my side though

I just got my OnePlus One yesterday and so far love it.

However, if I'd had an extra £100-£120 I'd have seriously considered the LG G3 instead. It looks like a great phone, but maybe not £120 better. Not sure though!

My dad has a HTC One M8 and loves it, my cousin a Nexus 5 and loves it, my brother a Galaxy S4 and loves it.

Seems like you can't really go wrong.

Haha OK thanks :D