How FC4 turned out

APrettyCoolWalrus

So I just wanted to make a thread asking all of the blind Ubisoft haters to say that Ubisoft actually did a good job. Or y'know, just give your opinion on how the game turned out.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

There are a couple hiccups and graphical glitches but otherwise I'm really enjoying it so far :D

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

From what I've heard it's basically FarCry3 in a different location and with a better story. Meh. I played FC3 but it really was just a first-person Assassins Creed with guns. And it had way too many technical issues, which seems to be the case again with FC4.

I'd really like to try this game. Will be interersted to see how well my rig can handle it. But at the moment I'm guesssing: not well. :(

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

I like it a lot as well! I also believe that people not so much have an issue with the content but more with the functionality of it...