Best open headphones

I'm considering buying a pair of open-style headphones.  Right now I'm looking at either the sennheiser HD 558 and the Beyerdynamic DT 990.  Are there any other good models which I should consider?

Thanks

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

Since the Beyer are higher ohm headphones i would suggest to look the new Philips X2. Between the DT990 & HD558 / HD598 i should say that the DT990 has a bit harsh treble. The sennheiser have a more relaxed sound and the HD598 are the most neutral and have the best soundstage, but some people believe that the bass of the HD598 is a bit weak (but clear)
What's the max budget by the way?

Too many OPs disappear from their own threads..

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

If you want the absolute best open-backed headphones, I'd say the LCD-3 or HE-6, but those are very expensive. We need to know your budget, and if you want to be getting an amp + DAC.

But between the ones you said, I'd go with the Senn's.

CPU: i7-5820k | Mobo: Asus X99-Deluxe | RAM: 16gb Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4-2400 | Storage: Samsung XP941 Series 256GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive; Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive | GPUs: 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 | Audio: Audeze LCD​-2; Mayflower Electronics O2+ODAC

Since the Beyer are higher ohm headphones i would suggest to look the new Philips X2. Between the DT990 & HD558 / HD598 i should say that the DT990 has a bit harsh treble. The sennheiser have a more relaxed sound and the HD598 are the most neutral and have the best soundstage, but some people believe that the bass of the HD598 is a bit weak (but clear)

What's the max budget by the way?

If you want the absolute best open-backed headphones, I'd say the LCD-3 or HE-6, but those are very expensive. We need to know your budget, and if you want to be getting an amp + DAC.

But between the ones you said, I'd go with the Senn's.

I'm basically looking for something better than entry-level, but not outright enthusiast.  I'm rocking a set of Bose QE15, but I really want something with a more pure sound and larger soundstage.  I'm looking forward to getting a good pair of open headphones during Black Friday next week and only really want to spend about 200 bucks.  If I need an amp+dac, I'll invest in it later on.

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers