Graphics card recommendations!

Go to solution Solved by the jolly roger,

i would go for an r9 280, very cheap, the r9 285 has equal performance but the extra gig of Vram and wider memory bus gives the 280 an advantage in higher resolution and if you mod a game with hd textures that take up more Vram

Ok so I'm building a PC with an AMD FX8320 and someone suggested an R9 290 GPU. But I'm not a huge gamer and it's a little pricey. Can anyone suggest another GPU that is slightly less expensive but still offers good performance?

Ok so I'm building a PC with an AMD FX8320 and someone suggested an R9 290 GPU. But I'm not a huge gamer and it's a little pricey. Can anyone suggest another GPU that is slightly less expensive but still offers good performance?

gtx 770 (they got cheaper, on amazon the asus one costs 270€) or an AMD r9 280(x)

i would go for an r9 280, very cheap, the r9 285 has equal performance but the extra gig of Vram and wider memory bus gives the 280 an advantage in higher resolution and if you mod a game with hd textures that take up more Vram

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

and the r9 285 is like the r9 290(x) DirectX 12 compatible