Tom Clancy's The Division live gameplay video (FIRST)

Snickerzz

announced for xone and ps4, hopefully for pc :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1_ZxpImBFI&feature=youtu.be

mwahahaha  VV

post-5552-0-71601900-1371384212_thumb.pn

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Dat music at the start.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

This game looks amazing!

ikr! hopefully itll come to pc

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I love the Tom Clancy games, I really hope it comes to PC as well.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

This game looks tight enough that I'm actually considering buying ps4 just for it if it doesn't come to PC.

When I didn't hear the PC on the release platform line-up I freaked out. I really hope they decide to launch on PC as well. Didn't even think of it as a Tom Clancy game until the end.

Edit: I watched it live where they didn't have any logo at the beginning.

When I didn't hear the PC on the release platform line-up I freaked out. I really hope they decide to launch on PC as well. Didn't even think of it as a Tom Clancy game until the end.

Edit: I watched it live where they didn't have any logo at the beginning.

yea i was surprised it was a tom clancy too

Doubt it will come to PC.

why D:

Look at the drone that comes in. Its labeled as Tablet. I suspect this game will be playable on just about every device but limited to what kinds of gameplay experiences you can have on what device. If its not on PC ill be sad.

Look at the drone that comes in. Its labeled as Tablet. I suspect this game will be playable on just about every device but limited to what kinds of gameplay experiences you can have on what device. If its not on PC ill be sad.

yup, kind of like commander with BF4

yup, kind of like commander with BF4

Oh wow, I just watched the BF4 Commander mode reveal from E3. So horribly stupid, Im to used to ShacTacs games where they actually have a command unit within the platoon.

I would asume that the drone isnt anything like a command unit but more a quick deploy mobile system....for mobile devices... Like if im at work in the morning and our meeting is over and a friend is in a fire fight. My phone gives me a notification from that person like "Hey need help". I log in quickly, do some air support for them for a minute or two, then I can log out and go to work while they carry on with their game.

OHHH!!! I see what you mean by tablet though.¯\(°_o)/¯

Oh wow, I just watched the BF4 Commander mode reveal from E3. So horribly stupid, Im to used to ShacTacs games where they actually have a command unit within the platoon.

I would asume that the drone isnt anything like a command unit but more a quick deploy mobile system....for mobile devices... Like if im at work in the morning and our meeting is over and a friend is in a fire fight. My phone gives me a notification from that person like "Hey need help". I log in quickly, do some air support for them for a minute or two, then I can log out and go to work while they carry on with their game.

OHHH!!! I see what you mean by tablet though.¯\(°_o)/¯

XDD yea, and i'm pretty the top ranking guy for BF2 (or one of the battlefields) only did commander, he never actually owned the game xD

boys if i buy this, i'm going to need a team.

you boys know what's up ;)