Should I upgrade?

nzo1986

Hi guys :) I'm new to this awesome forum, It comes highly recommended from friends and I want to try tackle my dilemma with you guys.

I have a 2500k overclocked to 4.3ghz and a Asus P8Z68-v PRO motherboard and a new MSI 660ti PE.. But I've been thinking about upgrading my CPU and motherboard aswel as getting a SSD, but I am unsure if I should. All I do is play games, I don't video edit, I do however, dabble in streaming now and again. 

Should I upgrade, or should I just try and get a SSD instead?

I naturally want to be able to play games such as Witcher 3 when it comes out, at the moment I have not had any noticeable issues with performance and I've tried Metro: Last Light on pretty high settings for instance.

What do you guys think? you know way more than I would ever hope to 

EDIT: sorry I noticed it was in the wrong section :( I'm terribly sorry, can any mod move it, or should I remake?

i personally wouldn't upgrade, 2500k is still a great cpu, get an ssd instead, an 840 pro

Alright, think I'll follow your advice, thank you good sir. Now I just need to motivate myself to format my computer lol

Side question, as a storage device / place for steam games, WD Red or WD Black

EDIT: used google like normal person instead to find this obvious answer, off to a bad start :D heh

Side question, as a storage device / place for steam games, WD Red or WD Black

EDIT: used google like normal person instead to find this obvious answer, off to a bad start :D heh

We red is for NAS and wd black is for maximum performace. So I'll choose the wd black