Is there an other way to connect my pc to the router?

Legenderys

My router is 5 meters away from my pc and between them there are 3 walls... there is no possible way to use a wire.

Is there any other way to connect my pc to the rounter without wifi (and with better results than the current)?

Drill holes through walls?

Move your router closer and somehow get the cable to it?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Homeplugs maybe?

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

Homeplugs maybe?

Drill holes through walls?

Move your router closer and somehow get the cable to it?

Can't drill walls or put more plugs.

Go use powerline?

Powerline networking.

works like a charm.

I've heard about it, but I don't really know what is it.

I've heard about it, but I don't really know what is it.

I know we're not supposed to, but seriously Google is your friend. YouTube. Linus. Etc.

I know we're not supposed to, but seriously Google is your friend. YouTube. Linus. Etc.

i checked linus video about ethernet vs wifi vs powerline... well i download with 1.5mb/sec.... he said that 7mb/sec is slow... i don't really know what to believe anymore...

i checked linus video about ethernet vs wifi vs powerline... well i download with 1.5mb/sec.... he said that 7mb/sec is slow... i don't really know what to believe anymore...

Depends on what your internet speed is.

You mean 7MBps not 7Mbps right? Either way he's talking about the speed across the adapters not the internet speed. Plus for powerline getting above 50Mbps is pretty decent, unless you're getting one of the higher end adapters I wouldn't expect that much more out of it. The best and newest powerline adapters, the ones that say "1Gbps" on the box, they'll fairly reliably go above 100Mbps.

But even that is "slow" compared to an actual wired connection. Gigabit will more-or-less do what it says on the box which makes it an order of magnitude faster than even the best powerline adapters. If you're just sharing an internet connection that's <10Mbps then that sort of speed probably won't mean much. However wired is also a fair amount more reliable than a powerline adapter. When I moved from ~40Mbps powerline to ~95Mbps Fast Ethernet I found that even on my <10Mbps internet connection even streaming youtube videos performed better. On powerline sometimes it would stop buffering for no apparent reason and I never worked out why.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

there is no guarantee that powerline will work well, there is nothing better than wifi in your case

I don't know what the exact layout or your living space is but at one point i had my tower and media PC in the same room but opposite ends. I carefully ran a white 100ft ethernet cable along the baseboard and door frames. The ethernet cable was held neatly place with white plastic clips that were nailed down. No one ever noticed until i pointed it out.

If it is a rental and you don't have to go through a door frame, giver.