Will this power supply be enough?

_Curse_

Im planning on putting a GTX 970 and an AMD FX 8350 in a computer and I was wondering if they will be able to run off of a Corsair CX600 power supply

That'll be plenty

RIP in pepperonis m8s

^ +1

Doesn't leave a lot of headroom if you were to say add a second GPU but, is more than enough for your current system.

Ok, I just wanted to make sure. I've had multiple people tell me it wasn't enough, so I started second guessing myself

^ +1

Doesn't leave a lot of headroom if you were to say add a second GPU but, is more than enough for your current system.

Yeah lol, after buying this machine I don't have any money left over for a second GPU

Unless you're either an extreme gamer or running a very high-end monitor setup it wouldn't make much difference anyways.

The only real reason to get a better PSU would be either for better cable management or power efficiency :)

Unless you're either an extreme gamer or running a very high-end monitor setup it wouldn't make much difference anyways.

The only real reason to get a better PSU would be either for better cable management or power efficiency :)

I only plan on running a 1080p monitor and a 720p monitor on this, and on the gaming side I just do a LOT of gaming but I wouldnt classify it as "extreme" gaming.

I only plan on running a 1080p monitor and a 720p monitor on this, and on the gaming side I just do a LOT of gaming but I wouldnt classify it as "extreme" gaming.

Shouldn't be a problem them :)

970s power efficiency is insane so as already said youll be PERFECTLY fine

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

Im planning on putting a GTX 970 and an AMD FX 8350 in a computer and I was wondering if they will be able to run off of a Corsair CX600 power supply

It'll be fine, just MAKE SURE to get at least a good efficiency PSU (Corsair CX600M isn't bad for that).

kompooterz.

That's the beauty of the 970 its freaking efficient as fuck