Case Fan Recomendation

Imakuni

I'll be gettting a new case soon and I want dead quiet strong fans for it (gonna dump the stock ones into an old fanless case I have). And I can't get Noctua's, so don't even try that.

I've got 3 options in mind, are these good & quiet? Which is the best?

Option 1 - Lowest price

Option 2 - Costs a bit more

Option 3 - Cuz has 4 pins (costs even more)

I hate fans. So many of them. And it's so hard to find reviews...

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

*Hint *hint (cough) corsair sp120 (cough) *wink *wink

*Cue costs 3 times as much. Sry, cant go for them.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

*Cue costs 3 times as much. Sry, cant go for them.

No worries. I'd personally recommend the sickleflows.

*Hint *hint (cough) corsair sp120 (cough) *wink *wink

If quiet fans are a concern, a SP120 might not be a good choice.

OP, you could look at the True Quiet 120, they are quiet but they don't move much air.

I would recommend to look at Rosewill Hyperboreas because they are amazing for their price. 

If quiet fans are a concern, a SP120 might not be a good choice.

OP, you could look at the True Quiet 120, they are quiet but they don't move much air.

I would recommend to look at Rosewill Hyperboreas because they are amazing for their price. 

(Sarcastic joke inc, plz don't be offended) Cuz I tottally have those in Brazil......

(Sarcastic joke inc, plz don't be offended) Cuz I tottally have those in Brazil......

So, what does that mean?

I'm giving you advice.

So, what does that mean?

I'm giving you advice.

I don't have access to the fans mentioned. And often times, thing just cost WAY more here.

Do you have access to deepcool windforce fans?very cheap and push a decent amount of air at low noise

Do you have access to deepcool windforce fans?very cheap and push a decent amount of air at low noise

You mean "Wind Blade"?

Any Akasa Apaches? Pretty cheap everywhere I've seen them, good airflow, static pressure and noise level.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Any Akasa Apaches? Pretty cheap everywhere I've seen them, good airflow, static pressure and noise level.

Nope.

The cooler master's will be noticeably loud.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

What's your budget? Is there a shop you can link us to? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What's your budget? Is there a shop you can link us to? 

http://www.kabum.com.br/hardware/coolers/fan/12-cm?ordem=3&limite=30&dep=01&sec=07&cat=119⊂=2031&pagina=1&string=

Set so that it shows 120mm fans. On the right, there are 2 numbers, a dark blue and a green. Use the green as a reference. Try not passing the R$30,00 mark, though I can use a tiny bit more if it is REALLY worth it.

http://www.kabum.com.br/hardware/coolers/fan/12-cm?ordem=3&limite=30&dep=01&sec=07&cat=119⊂=2031&pagina=1&string=

Set so that it shows 120mm fans. On the right, there are 2 numbers, a dark blue and a green. Use the green as a reference. Try not passing the R$30,00 mark, though I can use a tiny bit more if it is REALLY worth it.

Something by Cougar seems to be the best from that selection. 

http://www.kabum.com.br/produto/32827/cooler-cougar-fan-120x120mm-cf-t12s

Probably your best option, they also come in all black versions but they don't seem to be sold by that retailer. If looks matter than I'd suggest looking around.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Akasa Viper: http://www.kabum.com.br/produto/15762/akasa-cooler-fan-12cm-ak-fn059

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I would Shoot myself before buying another coolermaster 120mm fan, have to have that thing running at 1000 rpms and it's still on of the loudest things while gaming

Their 200mm fans on the other hand are quiet and push a decent amount of air, but with any coolermaster fan that I've encountered as you screw in the screw it threads the plastic, so its a lot of fun putting one fan on.

I would Shoot myself before buying another coolermaster 120mm fan, have to have that thing running at 1000 rpms and it's still on of the loudest things while gaming

Their 200mm fans on the other hand are quiet and push a decent amount of air, but with any coolermaster fan that I've encountered as you screw in the screw it threads the plastic, so its a lot of fun putting one fan on.

Cooler Master has some nice fans and a lot of worse and louder ones.

Most fans are self-tapping like that.