R9 295X2 Post Screen Problems?

kraxe_tk

Hey guys, I recently upgraded my 6990 to a 295X2.  I also went with a bigger PSU.  Everything works fine, I can access my bios, but my post screen looks different.  Any one have this problem?  

post-69576-0-27005700-1416018815.jpg

can you get into bios and start the system still? I used to have an issue where i had a bunch of green lines at post, but the system worked fine. For me it eventually went away.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

can you get into bios and start the system still? I used to have an issue where i had a bunch of green lines at post, but the system worked fine. For me it eventually went away.

Yes, I can get into bios and start the system.  I am also using the DVI-D port.  Oh, I am also using a Asus VG278HE, a 144hz 1080p TN panel.  I should try the other ports but I need a mini dp to regular dp cable.  I guess it's reassuring to know your problem went away.  A fix, or a explanation would be nice...