Why are all NCIX vids accompanied by terrible audio?

AMaleWhale

They have echo, tinny sound, levelling issues, everything you can think of. Anyone know why it has not been fixed for like a year? it was fine before, now it's super ochoey every time. Not hating just saying they could just hang up some curtains to get rid of the echo for now, and copy linus audio setup in terms of mics and stuff? can't be that hard? Yet it's been like a year with this poor quality...

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

i dunno, i dont think NCIX is spending alot of budget on there youtube channel

Yeah, but hanging a few sheets and curtains and soft things around the studio to save my sanity can't be that expensive?!?!

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

Yeah, but hanging a few sheets and curtains and soft things around the studio to save my sanity can't be that expensive?!?!

yeah surely, but i havent felt let down with the audio :/ it sounds fine to me

I think they talked about that some time ago and it was because they have a very high roof, and hanging thing above the set didn't help.