140MM NF-F12

mineablecrafter

This might have already been posted but dose any one know the 140MM equivalent of a NF-F12??

(EX.same thing but bigger)

NF-A14 for 140mm mounting holes. NF-A15 for 120mm mounting holes (still 140mm fan).

Theres a PWM version of the NF-A14.

Probably an A14 FLX.

NF-A14 for 140mm mounting holes. NF-A15 for 120mm mounting holes (still 140mm fan).

Theres a PWM version of the NF-A14.

Thx ill try the A14

• 3 years later...

im also looking for high static presuure 140mm fans for my raijintek triton 280mm rad. was thinking Noctua nf-a14 PWM.

what is the differnce between the PWN and the Ippc?

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-VLK - CPU: Intel i5-3570k - GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC 2GB - RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3-1600 8GB - PSU: CMRS750ACAA-E3 - Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracude HDD - Case: CM 690 II - OS: Windows 7 Ultimate

i'm using comic sans ironically

or maybe a pair of ml140's?

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-VLK - CPU: Intel i5-3570k - GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC 2GB - RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3-1600 8GB - PSU: CMRS750ACAA-E3 - Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracude HDD - Case: CM 690 II - OS: Windows 7 Ultimate

7 hours ago, O_Bedstew said:

im also looking for high static presuure 140mm fans for my raijintek triton 280mm rad. was thinking Noctua nf-a14 PWM.

what is the differnce between the PWN and the Ippc?

The iPPC's are pwm. 

PWM and DC are just ways to power a fan. DC powers the fan with varying voltage usually up to 12v and pwm does it by pulsing 12v at different rates. 

The NF-A14's are a great for rads. It isn't a 140mm equivalent of the NF-F12 though--there's no such thing. It's instead an update to the NF-P14.

6 hours ago, O_Bedstew said:

or maybe a pair of ml140's?

There aren't that many reviews of the ML fans yet so I'm not sure how good or bad they may be. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

21 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

The iPPC's are pwm. 

PWM and DC are just ways to power a fan. DC powers the fan with varying voltage usually up to 12v and pwm does it by pulsing 12v at different rates. 

The NF-A14's are a great for rads. It isn't a 140mm equivalent of the NF-F12 though--there's no such thing. It's instead an update to the NF-P14.

There aren't that many reviews of the ML fans yet so I'm not sure how good or bad they may be. 

ok, thanks, it'll be a little while before i build the rig, so maybe ther'll be reviews then :)