2000$ new rig

lessracer

hi I presently have an Alienware m17 r3 and the video card begin to not have enough power to play games .
so I start thinking building a new rig I chose this part and I would want to know if its good and what could be best  

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/nXtrt6

thanks and sorry for my English

hi I presently have an Alienware m17 r3 and the video card begin to not have enough power to play games .

so I start thinking building a new rig I chose this part and I would want to know if its good and what could be best  

I like it. And props to you for not going insanely high on the power supply wattage. People exaggerate what is needed.

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

looks like my build

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ngJRCJ updated better cooler

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

i was also looking for the LG 34UC97 that linus review not long ago but a thing just one gtx 980 is not enough to play game on it  do you have other sugetion i like the 21.9 for movie 

i was also looking for the LG 34UC97 that linus review not long ago but a thing just one gtx 980 is not enough to play game on it  do you have other sugetion i like the 21.9 for movie 

One GTX980 is enough for 1440p, don't worry about it

Also LG's 21:9 is unmatched so if you can afford, buy it

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

WTF! Someone copied my rig...

Just a few comments on your selected parts. I think you're wasting some money here and there...

Do you really need the 4790k? Maybe the 4690k is enough for what you need... then maybe not.

Unless you're going to do some serious overclocking, I wouldn't drop $100 on a CPU cooler. The 212 EVO, for example, is way cheaper and capable of cooling a slightly overclocked CPU.

Sabertooth MARK 1 - pretty!

No need for this memory. Seriously, do yourself a favor and save $50 bucks and get a regular 1600/1866MHz memory. The premium you are paying here is not worth for regular usage, you won't even be able to notice the difference from a "regular-low-performance" memory. As people like to say "memory? get the cheapest one".

The SSD is kind of the same case as the memory. I would rather get 256GB SSD with an MX100 or 840 EVO than only 128GB 850 Pro because you won't be able to tell the difference in performance. While gaming it's only gonna show up on loading screens and the every day use you'll see minimal improved performance, not worth the premium IMO.

Get an aftermarket cooled 980. Gigabyte, ASUS, EVGA, MSI, whatever, just don't go with the reference cooler.

Good luck.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Okk you want to say what by slightly overclock a gain of 0,2 0,3 gigahertz and is 3d modeling and converting video and stuff like that is very cpu demanding

Very tight fit. The radiator & fan assembly overlaps the motherboard significantly - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpEHHyOOQc.you could

Okk you want to say what by slightly overclock a gain of 0,2 0,3 gigahertz and is 3d modeling and converting video and stuff like that is very cpu demanding

Slightly OC'd would mean I'd say make a 4790k reach 4.4~4.7GHz - depends a lot on the silicon lottery.

3D modelling and working with videos is demanding, but it depends on how much you'll be doing it.

The difference between an i5-4690k and an i7-4790k while video rendering, for example, is not going to be how good it will look, just how fast it'll process everything that has to be done.

If you can afford it, go for it, if you can spend the money elsewhere, the i5 will be fine for pretty much anything casual, not professional.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon